National Archive Of Malaysia Function
- To provide advice to Government departments on the management of public records in a systematic and effective.
- Identify, collect and store and maintain records of information materials that have a national heritage and history as national treasures.
- Provides reference and research to government departments and the public.
- Conducting research and preparing documentation for information about history.
- Disseminate knowledge and information of historical value among the public.