National Archives of Malaysia offers various courses in the field of records management that includes matters of principles, concepts and regulations in the management of government records, and practice at all levels of creation, use, maintenance and disposal of records. The courses offered are open to all government servants.
To ensure that the management of records in the Ministry / Department / Agencies always be at their best and efficient, the National Archives of Malaysia ready to assist the Ministry / Department / Government in providing the necessary training in the field of special records management officials and staff through the courses offered as follows:
- Records Management Course for Departmental Records Officer (PRJ)
- Records Management Course for Departmental Records Administrative Assistant (PTRJ)
- Advanced Records Management Course for Departmental Records Officer (PRJ)
- Advanced Management Course for Departmental Records Administrative Assistant (PTRJ)
- Records Preservation Course
- Courses / Talks / Record Management Briefing organised by Ministries / Departments / Agencies
Aside from above courses, the National Archives of Malaysia also operate the Technical Cooperation Programme Malaysia.
METHOD OF COURSES / TALKS / BRIEFING
Talks, discussions, case study presentations and practical training.
DURATION OF COURSES / TALKS / BRIEFINGS
Course : 3 days (Encompasses 9 sessions)
Talks / Briefing : Subject to the application of the organiser