Masjid Ubudiah (Ubudiah Mosque) is situated in the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar,Perak. The mosque was built following the decree of His Majesty Sultan Idris Mursyidul Azam Shah, the 28th Sultan of Perak. The stone laying ceremony was done on 26 September 1913 and the mosque was completed and officially opened in 1917 by Sultan Abdul Jalil Nasaruddin Shah. This mosque manifests Saracenic' (Islam-India) architectural influences was designed by A.B. Hubback, a government architect. The implementation of the work was under the supervision of Caufield, Head Engineer of the state of Perak.
(Sumber: Arkib Negara Malaysia)